Wednesday 7 August 2013

Throwback wednesday - By Lin

Hey butterflies,

It's wednesday again.. and that means  Throwback wednesday By Lin. Today i wanted to talk about cleaning my room, like I did today. My sister helped me, she's so cute. When I was younger I always had a huge Barbie collection, woah. And i always told them stories before I went to bed and stuff. Gosh, I wish I was 5 again.. 

Anyways, I had a huge bear when i was younger. A teddybear. He was round 150 cm and i LOVED it! But my mom threw it away last year cause he was old. Still miss it. I don't even named it, Lol. Let's name it Teddy. Or Daisy. No, my cat is already named Daisy. Okay, Well.. He was always on my bed. 

My walls where different colors; mint, baby blue, pink etc. I loved those colors, and still my favorite color is mint. Sometimes I have it on my nails, And it just looks so girly and light. :]

Love,

Lin

Ps:
I just found this picture, and Maria and I love starbucks so much that I print screened it and putted it into my laptop background..



No comments:

Post a Comment